Increasingly IOCs, Independents and marginal field operators are being demanded to improve process safety and increase production efficiency in ageing and complicated facilities. Personnel competence experience and skills are required in performance improvement in these areas.
At Fenchurch-Michelson, our training solutions address these needs by providing access to courses developed over many years, delivered by highly experienced specialists who have a unique combination of design, operating and academic knowledge and experience.
Courses can be tailored to suit a client’s requirements, whether the aim is to facilitate process safety initiatives or provide a solid grounding in the fundamentals of oil and gas design, production and processing operations. Courses are highly interactive and use real life case studies to ensure knowledge is readily transferred in a way that people can relate to subject matter and quickly grasp the practical application.
We have worked with many major operators over the last ten years in compiling appropriate courses and establishing a track record in the field.
Areas covered by Fenchurch-Michelson training include:
- Field Development Engineering
- Process Safety
- Process Engineering
- Relief and Blowdown
- Oil and Gas Infrastructure Development
- Flow Assurance and transient Simulation
- Facilities Design
- Energy Efficiency
- Carbon Management
- Environmental Regulation and Practices
- Operator Training using simulation models
The content and delivery of each course is tailored to the unique subject matter and experience of the participants, and covers a range of methods from interactive tutorials and technical workshops through to guided site visits with suppliers and construction yards.
We have over hundred courses and workshops that cover a full range of upstream activities including:
- Production chemistry and fluid characterisation
- Field development planning and concept definition
- Flow assurance
- Design, installation and manufacturing of subsea systems, including structures, controls, rigid and flexible pipelines, risers and umbilical
- Fixed and floating substructure design and installation
- Process engineering design
- Process technical safety
- Risk assessment and asset integrity management
- Project management and Project control